Distance 6.9 km
AuthorOffice de Tourisme Bugey Sud Grand Colombier
Update: December 10, 2021
Rest StopHotel Restaurant Berthet
Tips and hintsAPIDAE tourism data updated on 03/11/2021 by "Office de Tourisme Bugey Sud Grand Colombier".
Spotted an error? Write to email@example.com with the following information:
File name: Itinéraire Raquettes du Plateau de Retord R3 | Record identifier: 5937977 | URL (link) for this Outdooractive page.
31T 709047 5101969
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view