Distance 6.1 km
Update: December 20, 2021
Tips and hintsAPIDAE tourism data updated on 15/09/2021 by "Aintourisme".
Spotted an error? Write to email@example.com with the following information:
File name: Col de la Rochette depuis Ruffieu | Record identifier: 5803016 | URL (link) for this Outdooractive page.
31T 706273 5097121
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view