Distance 13.7 km
AuthorSabrina Pérouges Bugey Tourisme
Update: November 03, 2021
Tips and hintsAPIDAE tourism data updated on 09/07/2021 by "Pérouges Bugey Tourisme".
Spotted an error? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
File name: Randonnée du village en rond | Record identifier: 5841458 | URL (link) for this Outdooractive page.
31T 693047 5089605
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view