Lelex village center, in front of the tourist office
Distance 4.8 km
From the tourist office (A), take the road bellow. The latter goes past lapidary workshop (B). When at the ‘’Chapelle’’ bar (C), take right down a small road then turn right (D) on a path through fields. Follow the ground print then on a succession of duckboard along the Valserine. Ending at the Moulin Pierre-Louis bridge (E), cross it then immediately turn left in the direction of ‘’Calamettes’’ then to Moulin Neuf (F). Take the road on the right and along the Valserine to Fuitiere (G). Go back up to the village.
Update: September 04, 2021
31T 726681 5132095
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view