Distance 11.3 km
AuthorMarie Jacques Terre Valserine
Update: October 26, 2021
Tips and hintsAPIDAE tourism data updated on 06/04/2021 by "Office de Tourisme Terre Valserine".
Spotted an error? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
File name: Itinéraire ski de fond - Les cinq chalets | Record identifier: 5742476 | URL (link) for this Outdooractive page.
31T 714844 5123771
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view